15. Policy regarding the processing of personal data. Cookies policy.
15.1 Upon registering on the Bentanji site, the End-User is requested personal data such as (by way of example) their name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number. As a result, pursuant to art. 13 of Leg. Dec. 196/03 (the Privacy Code), it should be noted that the processing of personal data, provided during registration and the entering into of the contract, are in computerised and/or manual form carried out by Bentanji for the following purposes:
a) Legal compliance in relation to civil, tax and accounting regulations;
b) Administrative management of the relationship;
c) Technical support and information regarding the products purchased;
d) Measuring users’ satisfaction;
e) The sending of advertising material or information of a commercial nature; in any case, if the End-User does not wish to receive e-mails for advertising purposes they may disable this function at any time.
It should be noted that:
- the processing of data for the above-indicated purposes is obligatory and essential for a correct processing of orders and execution of contracts.
- the End-User has the right to exercise the right, as per art. 7 (the right of access to personal data and other rights) of Leg. Dec. 196/2003 and, specifically, request the adjustment, updating and cancellation of the data if incomplete or erroneous or collected in breach of the law, as well as to object to their processing for legitimate reasons, by making a written request to the data controller.
- The data controller is: Bentanji …, with registered office in …, via … no. …, VAT no. …, contact details …, in the person of its legal representative.
- Registration with Bentanji implies acceptance of the obligation to provide truthful personal information. Only users who have attained the age of majority may register on the website.
- Absence of the personal data requested implies automatic cancellation of the order. The communication of false information or information not corresponding to the truth is contrary to these Conditions of Use.
- The personal data provided by the End-User shall not be used for the purpose of commercial information or the sending of advertising material or for the carrying out of market research or interactive commercial information, unless with the End-User’s prior consent.
15.2 The personal data collected shall not be communicated to third parties unless (i) the End-User has given their explicit consent in this sense during or after the registration process; (ii)the personal data are required by competent authorities in compliance with current legislation; (iii) in other cases provided for by current law.
The “cookies” used are the following: Nome, type, purpose and description of the cookies.
15.4 The Bentanji site uses the ……. encrypted system certified by … on all the web pages in which personal data are collected. In the Bentanji site is monitored daily and protected by the ….. security system.